Our Friend is Here! is an ongoing guest feature series where The Quiet Pond features an author, book blogger or content creator to collaborate on a fun and exciting post! Xiaolong loves having visitors at the Pond and making new friends.
Whether it is talking about favourite books, exploring a creator’s process and experiences, or simply going on a fun adventure together, Our Friend is Here is a way to connect, collaborate, and have fun at the Pond.
Interested in being a Pond’s visiting friend?
Though we may personally invite authors/book bloggers on occasion, if you’re interested in visiting the Pond, we’d love to have you!
As a Pond’s visiting friend, you will get your very own Pond character drawn and be part of Xiaolong and the Pond friend’s story and be featured in a fun and creative way!
Interested in being featured?
Read our announcement post for more information and for the form!
Guest Feature Series
- Asian Heritage Month 2020 – See the full list of posts here
- Pride Month 2020 – See the full list of posts here
- An Interview with Kay Solo, Author of Ghost Walk; On Her Latest Book ‘Moon and Flame’, Hope, Disability, and Identity
- An Interview with Hanna Alkaf, Author of The Girl and the Ghost; On Writing Friendship, Malaysian Childhoods, & Being True to Your Stories
- Author Interview with Christina Soontornvat for her middle grade debut, A Wish In The Dark
- Author Interview with Chloe Gong for her young adult debut, These Violent Delights
- Author Interview with Rena Barron for her young adult debut, Kingdom of Souls
- Author Interviews with the authors of the Underdog anthology
- Interviews with Michael Earp, Sofia Casanova, Tobias Madden & Vivian Wei, about ‘Discussing Relationships and How They Shape Us’
- Interviews with Jes Layton, KM Stamer-Squair, Sophie L Macdonald & Stacey Malacari, about ‘Exploring The Choices We Make’
- Interviews with Sarah Taviani, Felicity Martin, Cassi Dorian, and Kaneana May about ‘Life and What Gives It Meaning’
- Author Interview with Claudie Arseneault for her aromantic anthology, Common Bonds
- Author Interview with Hanna Alkaf for her young adult debut, The Weight of Our Sky